If I am under investigation for a federal offense but have not been charged should I contact an attorney?

January 5, 2017 1:30 pm Published by

You should contact an attorney immediately. You have important constitutional rights during the investigation that should be protected.  How you proceed at this stage may drastically affect the ultimate outcome of your case.

If you have further questions about federal crimes, call Eisner Gorin LLP today!

Categorised in:

This post was written by admin