Los Angeles Weapon Crime Attorney
Have You Been Charged With A Federal Gun Offense?
Weapon offenses are often charged in conjunction with other crimes such as bank robbery, drug violations, kidnapping, and murder. There are many laws and regulations set in place to control weapon usage and possession, and people can sometimes inadvertently find themselves in violation of weapon laws. At Eisner Gorin LLP, our lawyers understand the severity of the charges against you, and they realize how much is at stake. Our attorneys can defend you from a number of different weapon offenses that can be charged as federal crimes, including:
- Possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
- The use of a weapon during a crime.
- Possession of a weapon by a fugitive, illegal alien, or drug addict.
- Sale of a weapon to a minor.
- Possession of a weapon by a juvenile.
- Sale of illegal weapons without a valid license or permit.
- Possession of a weapon by someone with an active restraining order.
- Possession of a weapon by someone with a domestic violence conviction.
Contact a Federal Gun Violation Defense Attorney
Our criminal attorneys have previously worked as state prosecutors. This is very good news for you, because as their client, you will have a significant advantage. As former prosecutors, our lawyers have attained a multi-faceted view of federal gun offense cases, and can better predict prosecuting arguments because of this. Seeing all sides to a case helps them come up with defense strategies that are highly effective, which will be very beneficial to you. Being charged with a federal weapon crime doesn’t have to be the end of the world, and once you speak with a lawyer at our law firm, together you will find a way to beat federal gun charges. Call our law offices at (877) 781-1570 or fill out online contact form.